Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Introduction: an apology

So first post...I thought I'd start things off with a little statement of intent, just to elaborate on what's going on here.  I moved to London last October for my first job.  Since then I've struggled defining myself (you know how you introduce people at parties - "this is So-and-so, they do ___ for a living, but they're really passionate about yadda yadda ya" - I was coming up short for the yadda yadda ya).  So instead of just sitting on my arse and watching films/tv/icehockey/f1/reading, I thought I'd write about it as well.  Thusly, expect many musings on the many films I watch and maybe the odd short story now and again when I feel like sharing.

So yes, an apology because the only thing I can think of doing is talking about myself.  How very post-post-modern.

No comments:

Post a Comment